Sunday, May 13, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Critter Concert





Hi there! This is the first day of the Lawn Fawn Inspiration week to show off the wonderful new products they are releasing for May! 

Today we are showcasing Critter Concert Stamp set Critter Concert Coordinating dies, and Little Music Notes dies.


I just love the way this one turned out! Those little critters are the cutest! For my background, I just blended some aqua blue ink lightly. I added strips of patterned paper from the Really Rainbow paper pad and a small strip of black card stock along the bottom piece. The adorable little animals were colored with Copic markers, cut out with their coordinating dies, and added with foam tape. I cut the musical notes out of Black Licorice card stock with the Little Music dies, and added them with liquid glue. 


The sentiment along the bottom was heat embossed with white embossing powder, cut out with the Everyday Sentiment Banner dies, and added with foam tape. Lastly I stamped the sentiment across the top!



Be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawn Blog to see inspiration from the rest of the Lawn Fawn team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Kay :)

5 comments:

  1. So cute, Kay! You know I have to get this set, right? Look, there's a flute, a French horn and a violin! (Amy is learning French horn and mellophone). Love the sentiment and the bright colorful background. This card really makes me smile. Thanks for sharing. Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Such a happy card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The critters are adorable. I played violin so the owl is my favorite.... that rainbow paper really makes this a party. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)